- Free Trial
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Oct 6, 2018
- [+] More Details
BWMeter is a shareware bandwidth measurement app filed under network auditing software and made available by DeskSoft for Windows.
The review for BWMeter has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested BWMeter 7.7.2 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans.
BWMeter is a powerful bandwidth meter and monitor, which measures and displays all traffic on...:
BWMeter is a powerful bandwidth meter and monitor, which measures and displays all traffic on your network. Unlike other products, it can analyze the data packets (where they come from, where they go, which port and protocol they use). This makes it possible to distinguish between local and internet traffic for example.
BWMeter can create statistics for all computers in your network, measuring and displaying all internal network traffic as well as download and upload from the internet. You can even define filters which show your transfer with certain internet addresses (e.BWMeter features and highlights:
- Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
- User definable filters for measuring bandwidth
- User definable graphs to visualize bandwidth
- Monitor all network interfaces / adapters
- Monitor and display all traffic on the network
- Filter by network address, port, application, etc.
- Firewall mode (interactive and silent)
- Traffic control, access control and speed limits
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
- Shows statistics of other computers running BWMeter
- Alerts and notifications
- Creates statistics of all local network and internet traffic
- Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
- Statistics can be exported / imported
- Ping support for monitoring web servers, internet connections, etc.
- Easy installation and configuration with default options
- Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
- Absolute flexibility
- Many options for full customization
- Support for Windows 7 and 64 bit support
BWMeter is licensed as shareware for the Windows operating system from network auditing software and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after 30 days). The BWMeter 7.7.2 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
This bandwidth measurement software is filed under:
- BWMeter Download
- Major release: BWMeter 7.7
- Free Software Download
Compatibility with this bandwidth measurement software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Desksoft.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.
Screenshots of BWMeter (3)
- ISP MonitorFreeAuditingSoftware that tracks how much bandwidth you really use
- DU MeterSharewareNetworkingGraphical display of network data transfer rates, reports, alerts and more
- Network Traffic MonitorFreeAuditingView and record how much data has been sent over a network interface
- Network Traffic MonitorFreeAuditingMonitors the usage of Internet traffic downloaded and uploaded
- NetWorx PortableFreeAuditingA collection of network utilities for usage on wired and wireless networks